We have two basic rules at Roller City:
1. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
2. Use your brain while visiting us.
ALL OTHER RULES ARE JUST ELABORATIONS TO THE ABOVE RULES:
- Skate at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injury or illness. Do not skate if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury. Report all injuries to management, regardless of severity.
- All skaters pay admission, regardless of age. All spectators are subject to a fee.
- No re-entry. Parents of drop offs, please instruct your children to stay inside until you arrive to pick them up.
- No outside food or drink. Birthday cake is allowed only for scheduled parties.
- No profanity, smoking, vaping, alcohol consumption, fighting, or other criminal misbehavior. Mistreatment of our equipment, such as sitting on tables, will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
- No bags. This includes purses and diaper bags. Small wallets and small clear bags are acceptable.
- No gum- this applies to skaters and spectators.
- No warnings. Our rules are clear and we expect everyone to follow them. Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time. No refunds.
As a Roller City skater I commit to:
- Never carry a child or anyone while I am on skates. I acknowledge that to do so is endangering the child’s life and the safety of others, and I will be immediately asked to leave if I break this rule.
- Be courteous while on the skate floor. I will not play tag, push, or skate recklessly.
- Keep moving while on the floor, and exit the floor when I need to stop.
- Not climbing over the walls.
- Skating in the correct skating direction.
- Being respectful of floor guards and staff, and taking their direction.
- Understanding that following these rules helps my local skating rink continue to be a fun and safe place to visit for me and all who visit today and in the future.